E-Safety has a high priority at Chailey St. Peters Primary school.
The school aims to get the best use of digital technologies by preparing pupils, training staff and educating parents in how to access the Internet and associated resources safely and securely.
Please find below documents to help you keep yourself and your family safe online produced by the Schools ICT team.
Feel free to browse and read up to support with online usage at home.
- Child friendly anti bullying leaflet
- FACEBOOK PARENT GUIDE
- ncro3p Internet Matters E safety Primary School1
- ncro3z Internet Matters E safety Pre School
- Online Safety guidance for Parents
- Online Safety Policy September 2020
- Schools Information Viral Video
- Staying Safe Online Age Ratings
- Staying Safe Online MOBILE PHONES
- Staying Safe Online SELFIES
- Staying Safe Online SEXTING
- Staying Safe Online TECHNOLOGY IN BEDROOMS
- YouTube safety factsheet